Pages

Tuesday 26 May 2015

My Lovely Letter

Gallipoli Peninsula
Turkey


28 April 1915


Dear My Lovely Family


We have arrived here at Gallipoli by a brown rusty boat but it looked horrible when we arrived because all the dead bodies, dead hands on guns and flies on the dead bodies.
Everywhere I look all I see around me are people I don’t know or people that are dead and I really don’t like that but I know I need to deal with it.
I am enjoying the training that I am doing here and the letters you are sending me from home it is really kind and I love you guys and miss you guys.
Send my love to all the family
I miss you all terribly and I hope you guys do what you want to do hope you guys send me a letter.
Love From Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.